Recipe by Chef Kendall Mitchell
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp fresh Garlic (very finely chopped – optional)
- 3 Tbsp Pure Olive Oil
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Add balsamic and seasonings to mixing bowl.
- While vigorously whisking the vinegar, add oil in a steady stream until oil has been incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Do not add oil too quickly or dressing will ‘break’ (separate).
Yield: approx 1/4 cp (recipe can be easily multiplied)
Suggestions: *Try adding fresh basil or parsley for a bit of herb flavor. *Use as a base to a marinade or dressing on grilled meats or vegetables. Enjoy!